Stay updated in short news Download our App

Samsung
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 explode in purse women sue company

tech
Samsung’s Galaxy Note 9 smartphone has reportedly caught fire in a woman’s purse in New York, the incident happened earlier this month and now the victim has filed a suit. Woman claimed that the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 had gotten extremely hot while she was using it when she put it on purse soon after that phone catch fire, after a man picked up the phone with a piece of cloth and put it in a bucket full of water, women sue the company for this incident.


Read Full at businesstoday.in
September 17 2018
More News