Stay updated in short news Download our App

Vistara
Vistara gets ₹2,000 crore from Tata Sons, Singapore Airlines

business
Vistara has received ₹2,000 crore from Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines according to a regulatory filing. Tata Sons holds 51% stake and the remaining 49% is owned by Singapore Airlines in Vistara. The fund infusion comes at a time when the airline has embarked on ambitious expansion plans, Vistara is looking to fly to international destinations and is awaiting final approvals. Vistara started commercial operations on 9 January 2015. It operates around 120 flights every day and flies to 22 destinations.


Read Full at livemint.com
October 25 2018
More News