EEG 3 Exam Answers | BDP EEG 3 Final Exam Answers 2022
1. Which play of Shakespeare is the source of inspiration for All for Love?
- A. Antony and Cleopatra
2. Hudibras Satirises the
- C. Puritans
3. Who has written the text”Short View of the Immorality and Profaneness of the English
- C. Jeremy Collier
4. The Ordinance for full suppression of stage plays was issued in
5. Neoclassicism in England drew inspiration from:
- C. Ancient Greece and ancient Rome
6. Dryden’s MacFlecknoe is an attack on his fellow dramatist named
- A. Shadwell
7. Which well-known Elizabethan comic dramatist’s plays highlighted the common man?
- D. Ben Jonson
8. Who was heralded as a successor to Sappho(a Greek lyric poet)?
- C. Aphra Behn
9. Which poem of Dryden hailed Charles II as”Augustus”or Emperor of Rome?
- A. Astraea Redux
10. The writer of An Essay Concerning Human Understanding was
- B. Locke
EEG 4 Exam Answers | BDP EEG 4 Final Exam Answers 2022
EEG 5 Exam Answers | BDP EEG 5 Final Exam Answers 2022
EEG 6 Exam Answers | BDP EEG 6 Final Exam Answers 2022
11. The Misanthrope is a comedy written by:
- D. Moliere
12. Who worked as an advisor to Charles II and as Chancellor of England?
- C. Edward Hyde
13. Dr. Johnson Calls Dryden:
- D. the father of English Criticism
14. “Enough to undo the amorous world”.What is meant by”amorous world”?
- B. Lustful people
15. What is the meaning of the word’Augusta’as refereed to in Mac Flecknoe?
- C. London as City
16. The favourite verse form of the Neo-classical poets was
- C. Rhymed Couplet
17. Who wrote History of the Royal Society?
- A. Thomas Sprat
18. All for love is set in the city of:
- B. Alexandria
19. The First Professional Female Novelist in England:
- B. Aphra Behn
20. In which country did Charless 2 have his culture orientation?
- B. France
এই ধরনের আরো বিভিন্ন অজানা তথ্য এবং সতর্ক বার্তা সবার আগে পাওয়ার জন্য অবশ্যই আমাদের নিউজওয়াপ সাইটটিকে ফলো করবেন এবং নোটিফিকেশনটি অবশ্যই Allow করে দেবেন।