EEG 4 Exam Answers | BDP EEG 4 Final Exam Answers 2022
1. Whom does Addison quote at the beginning of his essay ‘Sir Roger at Church’ ?
- A. Precursors of Romantic Poetry.
2. How many voyages are initiated by Gulliver in Gulliver’s Travels?
- A. four voyages
3. Who is the author of the following line ?
“A quibble was to him the fatal Cleopatra for which he lost the world, and was content to
- C. Samuel Johnson
4. Which character in The Rivals is a foil to Lydia?
- C. Mrs. Malaprop
5. Who is the writer of the text ‘’ The Female Quixote’’?
- A. Charlotte Lennox
6. Who coined the phrase”ecrasez l’Infame”(crush the evil)?
- C. Voltaire
7. Who is the writer of Advancement of Learning (Partition of Sciences)?
- D. Francis Bacon
8. The Augustan age comprises the reigns of three English monarchs .. Who are they?
- A. William of Orange and Mary,Queen Anne and King George I
9. Which of the following traits would you associate with Mrs Malaprop in The Rivals?
- A. Excessive imagination
10. Who defined Enlightenment as-“mankind’s decision to come out of its self-imposed
- D. Immanuel Kant
EEG 5 Exam Answers | BDP EEG 5 Final Exam Answers 2022
EEG 6 Exam Answers | BDP EEG 6 Final Exam Answers 2022
EEG 7 Exam Answers | BDP EEG 7 Final Exam Answers 2022
11. In the essay,’On Recollections of Childhood,whose death does Steele vividly recall from
his five years of age?
- A. Father
12. Who are the founders of the modern English essay as well as modern English prose?
- D. Joseph Addison and Richard Steele
13. Who is best known for his work Leviathan?
- D. Thomas Hobbes
14. What is the meaning of the term”Picaro”asssociated with Novel?
- C. Rogue
15. Who is the author of The School for Scandal?
- A. Richard Brinsley Sheridan
16. When was Moll Flanders published?
- A. 1722
17. What’s the rhyme scheme of the poem’Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard’?
- A. abab
18. Who wrote the The Life and opinons of Tristram Shandy,Gentleman?
- C. Thomas Sterne
19. In which work,did Emmanuel Kant challenge the limits of human knowledge with the help
of what he describes as transcendental reason?
- A. Critique of Pure Reason
20. How many Quatrains are there in the poem ‘ Elegy written in a Country Churchyard’?
- B. 32
এই ধরনের আরো বিভিন্ন অজানা তথ্য এবং সতর্ক বার্তা সবার আগে পাওয়ার জন্য অবশ্যই আমাদের নিউজওয়াপ সাইটটিকে ফলো করবেন এবং নোটিফিকেশনটি অবশ্যই Allow করে দেবেন।