EEG 6 Exam Answers | BDP EEG 6 Final Exam Answers 2022
1. Who wrote The Subjection of Women?
- B. John Stuart Mill
2. How old is Gabriel at the novel’s opening?
- B. 42
3. Who is the writer of The Seven Lamps of Architecture?
- D. John Ruskin
4. Who is called ” the Last of the Great Victorians?”
- A. George Meredith
5. Which classical epic is the primary inspiration for Tennyson’s poem ‘Ulysses’?
- B. Homer’s The Odyssey
6. How does the novel Far from Madding Crowd end?
- A. Bathsheba and Gabriel get married
7. Who said:”To strive,to seek,to find and not to yield”?
- A. The king of Ithaca Ulysses says this in the poem “Ulysses”.
8. Where does St. John Rivers want Jane to accompany him as his wife?
- A. India
9. When did Queen Victoria become the Empress of India?
- C. 1876
10. What is the pseudonym of Charlotte Bronte?
- A. Currer Bell
11. What is the narrative technique of Jane Eyre?
- A. First person narrative from the perspective of the title character
12. Who is the villain in Charles Dickens’David Copperfield?
- C. Uriah Heep
13. When did queen Victoria become the queen?
- A. 1837
14. In Porphyria’s Lover why does the narrator commit his crime?
- B. to freeze time at a moment of perfect bliss
15. What is the name of David Copperfield’s housekeeper?
- A. Clara Peggotty
16. Who among Carlyle’s ‘ heroes ‘ possesses ” Unconscious Intellect?
17. What is the tone of the poem ” Dover Beach “?
18. Which of the following may be considered to be a definitive Victorian poetic genre?
- A. Dramatic Monologue
19. What type of novel is David Copperfield?
- A. Autobiographical
20. Who is the speaker of the poem ” My Last Duchess “?
- C. The Duke of Ferrara
21. Which of the following images are used by Christina Rossetti in ” A Birthday ” to express the depth of her love?
- D. Singing bird, Apple Tree, Rainbow
এই ধরনের আরো বিভিন্ন অজানা তথ্য এবং সতর্ক বার্তা সবার আগে পাওয়ার জন্য অবশ্যই আমাদের নিউজওয়াপ সাইটটিকে ফলো করবেন এবং নোটিফিকেশনটি অবশ্যই Allow করে দেবেন।