EEG 8 Exam Answers | BDP EEG 8 Final Exam Answers 2022
1. What does the metaphor of ‘harp stand’ for in Derozio’s poem”The Harp of India”?
- people of India
2. In Tara, what is Dattani’s purpose behind splitting the stage into multiple levels?
- Creating multiple space-time
3. Where is Carignano in The Fire on the Mountain situated?
4. The term”Indian English Literature’was coined by
- Mulk Raj Anand
5. Who wrote The Fakeer of Jungheera:A Metrical Tale and Other Poems(1827)?
- Manmohan Ghose
6. What,according to Meenakshi Mukherjee,is the nature of the relationship between R. K. Narayan’s Malgudi and India as a whole?
7. In which year was Anita Desai’s novel Clear Light of Day published?
8. Which one is the first Indian English drama?
- Krishna Mohan Banerjea’s The Persecuted
9. Which Indian novelist writing in English introduced the technique of magic realism?
- Salman Rushdie
10. When was National School of Drama established?
11. What do the best poets wait for in Nissim Ezekiel’s poem “Poet,Lover, Birdwatcher”?
12. Which of the following poems opens with the line:”To force the pace and never to be still”?
13. Who advised Sarojini Naidu to write about’the mountains,the gardens,the temples’?
- Edmund Gosse
14. What did Sono give Rusty as a parting gift in Ruskin Bond’s”Escape from Java”?
- jade seahorse
15. Why is Rashid Khalifa famous for in Salman Rushdie’s Haroun and the Sea of Stories?
- his story-telling power
16. In which year was Salman Rushdie’s novel Midnight’s Children published?
17. Who founded Writers Workshop?
18. In which book is the essay”Anxiety of Indianness”included?
- The Perishable Empire
19. The first book written in English by an Indian is
- The Travels of Dean Mahomet
20. Which river is mentioned in R.K.Narayan’s The English Teacher?
এই ধরনের আরো বিভিন্ন অজানা তথ্য এবং সতর্ক বার্তা সবার আগে পাওয়ার জন্য অবশ্যই আমাদের নিউজওয়াপ সাইটটিকে ফলো করবেন এবং নোটিফিকেশনটি অবশ্যই Allow করে দেবেন।