Read Short News, Stay informed with News, Download Newswap

iphone-xs-max-explodes-man-pocket-in-ohio-owner-reports/
iPhone Xs Max explodes man pocket in Ohio, owner reports

tech
iPhone Xs Max is reported to have been exploded in man’s pocket in Ohio, the man realise his pocket started heating and caught fire unexpectedly. "A person put the fire out with a fire extinguisher because he heard me yelling," man said. The affected user is contemplating legal action for the stress he suffered due to the whole incident.


Read Full at newsbytesapp
December 31 2018
You may also READ